Warranty Standards was established in Auckland, New Zealand and since then many companies around the globe have chosen to be certified to our certification programs.
Unlike many other certification programs, the entire suite of Warranty Standards have been developed in response to industry demand for a range of customer focused user-friendly certification standards that give benefits to its users. Warranty Standards have many benefits over other available certification programs. Some of these are:
- - they are not as open to interpretation as other standards.
- - the Warranty Certification Mark can be used on products & packaging.
- - Warranty Standards are customer focused & user friendly.
- - the new Warranty Certification Marks are pleasing to the eye and will enhance your products marketing advantage.
- - all auditors are individually approved on their expertise unlike the approving of the certification companies (CABs) as with ISO certification.